Thursday, November 19, 2009

So... what happens when you get a large sum of money and time to spend it?


Well, let me tell you what happens. It becomes your mission to visit as many big parties as you can.

For research purposes, of course.

Seriously. I've always imagined throwing super fun-tastic boogielicious events, so over the last six months I've experience as many shakers as I could.
Luckily for me I had an equally keen cohort along for the proverbial ride, so they also have lots of stories to share and expand upon mine. I'll be hitting them up for their input, so watch for guest blogs now and then.

Now that I've got some time to sit and think and reflect, I'm excited to share with you the highlights.

Hopefully, you'll have the chance to visit at least one of the wonderful places and festivals that I did at some point in your life.

I plan on keeping the faith and adding to this blog as often as I can. A long time, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment